Sunday, July 28, 2013

30 years ago....

My husband graduated from high school! This weekend was the Carlisle County Class of '83 reunion. In my opinion, it was their best reunion yet. There was a great turn out and we all got to catch up and share a great meal together. Below is their group picture.  
Bobby is on the far right.  
     We are so blessed to have many friends in his class and we're looking forward to my 30 year class reunion next year! 
     I also got to run on the Canal Loop trail this weekend! I needed practice for the upcoming Bernheim 7 Miler, near Louisville. It will be the furthest I've traveled, so far, to participate in a race.  I hope my readers don't get tired of my trail pictures, because I love going out on the trails and taking them. 🏃
   
     The Fancy Farm 5k will be this Friday night. Maybe I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment